I’ve never done this before so it’s my turn to be obnoxious…
10. I work hard. Harder than I’ve expected to come out of me. But still not hard enough.
9. I never actually thought I’d end up in LA. I thought I’d move to Seattle and that was it.
8. I’m short. Not short enough to be cute and small though. It’s annoying.
7. I’m overconfident in my skills. I’m ok with it.
6. My mother raised me to know that I don’t need anyone in my life to change a tire or kill a spider. Grow up. Be independent. Never rely on anyone because if they leave you’re fucked.
6a. Fact about my mom, she is now completely dependent on my step father and it saddens me on a daily basis.
5. I’m well educated but for the most part don’t show it. It’s unfortunate.
4. I’ve had anxiety and depression for over 5 years. I refuse to let it run my life. I refuse to tell any job about it because I do not want nor need special treatment because of it. I take medication daily. Sometimes I still don’t want to leave my house but the anxiety of calling in is worse.
3. My credit is ruined. I’m 23. It’s going to be a while until that changes.
2. I’m currently the manager of one of the most well respected bakeries, in one of the most prestigious restaurant groups in the industry, and am only 23. I never thought that I would work front of house but I love it. I hate it but I reallllly fucking love it.
1. I’m madly in love with my best friend. He is my daily inspiration to work harder than you ever think possible. He is my reminder that people do actually move to the city, work their asses off, and get recognized. He’s going to be big. I know it. Just wait for it.